Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We're Almost There!

Unfortunately it looks like the customs paperwork was going to be a bit of an issue, so I was advised by the guys on the island to scrap the shipping in fear of the bikes not making it in time. They have started sorting out options for leasing bikes on the island, and cost wise, it looks to be about what it was going to take to get my bikes shipped over.

It's been very hectic and stressful ever since the main sponsor dropped the ball, but some positive things have come from it. I really want to thank the entire motorcycle community, as well as friends and family for helping pick that ball up and run with it! it looks as though my dream of competing in the TT will finally happen, and it will have happened with the support of every one of you behind me! Words cannot express how awesome it has been to see everyone pull together and make this happen!

Once again, I can't thank everybody enough for the amazing amount of support and generosity you have all shown. I look forward to competing to the best of my ability, and I hope to represent the USA well!

No comments:

Post a Comment